Aerosol extraction solutions from Envirox are used in the dental industry as a protective measure against the transmission of viral particles during aerosol generated processes.
Our Product Range:
We supply the complete Nederman FX2 Extraction Arm range and the Nederman Bench Top Extraction Kits, which offer perfect protective measure solutions to any dental clinic. These arms allow for the extraction of hazardous airborne contaminants, providing peace of mind when dental work is being completed on a patient.
Dental clinics often make use of high-speed drilling together with water which can cause micro-organisms from saliva, blood, tooth debris or dental plaque to spread further than usual, replicating a cough or a sneeze. Due to the spatter of the water and the action of the drilling, infected particles could then be found on instruments, dental equipment and even on the dentist and patient themselves, making it a high-risk area for transmission. The Nederman FX2 range allows for extraction of the particles at the source, and due to its small, flexible and easy to use arm, is perfect for any tight-fitting installations.
Benefits of Nederman Bench Top FX2 Arms Range
- Can be mounted in various locations such as the ceiling, the wall or on a mounted bracket.
- The arm manoeuvres at 360°, giving the dentist the opportunity to move the arm to where it needs to be without inconveniencing himself and the patient.
- All FX2 Extraction Arms are supplied standard with a mini hood which can connect to other hoods such as the ergonomically designed combi hood, the dome hood, the flange hood and the metal hood irrespective of the arm size.
Benefits of the Nederman Bench Top Extraction Kits
The Nederman FX2 arms are available in self-assembly kits, including:
- arms with a clear plastic hood or nozzle,
- a fan with speed control and standard filter,
- hoses and extraction hoods,
- connectors, and
- a table bracket.
The Bench Top Extraction Kits are available in :
- EK3000 kits - which includes 1 x FX75, Max airflow 150 m3/h
Contact Envirox for assistance in selecting the correct extraction equipment for your workplace.