Candle Filter Elements
Filter elements for temperature ≤ 1000 °C to remove particles, acids, heavy metals and dioxins from flue gases.
The filter elements are manufactured from certain refractory materials and inorganic bonds which enable them to be used at temperatures up to, and even more than, 1000°C and are spark resistant.
Our High Temperature Candle Filter Element product range
No products were found matching your selection.
Our Candle Filter Elements are designed to remove particles, heavy metals, acids, and dioxins from flue gases at higher temperatures than those achievable with conventional systems.
Air Filtration systems:
- Incineration of industrial and chemical waste.
- Incineration of clinical, animal and domestic waste.
- Metallurgical processing – ferrous and non-ferrous.
- Precious metal recovery.
- Coal derivative manufacture.
- Wood waste burning.
- Glass, brick and cement industries.
- Crematorium incinerators.
In Line Equipment Protection:
- Gasification and pyrolytic processes.
- Waste to energy plants.